Terms and Conditions for Spring Mini Session
- Client agrees to pay photographer the session fee as noted in the offer at the time of booking to secure their appointment date and time. Spring mini session $95. Because these spots are limited this is a non-refundable purchase. The session fee includes what is stated in the collection chosen. (Mini Session is $95 to reserve your session and with that your receive the 20 minute session and a collection with one pose, 2 photo units and a web sized digital file of that one pose. (A photo unit is one 8x10 or 2 5x7's or 8 wallets.)) You will receive a social media sized digital file per pose in the collection purchased. These social media web files are NOT suitable for printing additional photo prints. Additional prints and products are available for purchase at the time of your mini-session. High resolution images are offered at a rate of $75 a file and these are suitable to print additional photo prints
- Pose Selection: Immediately after your 20-minute mini-session you will view your proofs. You can expect approximately 10 proofs. You will choose which pose(s) (pose is a single image) you would like at this time and place your order. Payment is due in full for anything additional your order beyond your original chosen collection. You have about 30 minutes to place your order. If you need additional time you can schedule another order session for a fee of $50.
- Substitution: If for some reason you cannot honor your mini-session time slot you can be refunded for your session if you find another family to fill the slot. Even if they choose a different collection.
- Payment: All payments are due in full unless payment arrangements have been made. Orders will not be processed until payment in full is received. If client has arranged a payment plan, order will be placed after the final payment has been received.
- Later Arrival: If you arrive late to your session it will impact how much time we can spend photographing your family and you will have less images to choose from. Please arrive early and ready for your appointed time.
- Archive: After six weeks, all unpurchased images may be purged from photographer’s hard-drive, except as needed for promotional purposes, to be determined by photographer at photographer’s sole discretion. Photographer is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control. It is best to order any poses you want to keep at your session.
- Damage Photographer is not responsible for the damage of portraits after delivery to client, including damage caused during transit by US mail. Client assumes all responsibility for the safety of all portraits upon receipt.
- Model Release I hereby give to Natalie’s Studio the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that he/she has taken of myself and/or my minor child in which he/she may be included with others: a) To copyright the same in the photographer’s name or any other name that he/she may select; b) To use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not by way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and; I hereby release and discharge photographer from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
- Liability Photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
- Copyright & Penalty Natalie’s Studio retains all copyrights to all images created during client’s session. A print release is included with purchased digital files to print portraits for personal use up to designated size listed on print release. The print release does not allow publication of your portraits (i.e. entering in contests), selling or altering of your images without the photographer’s written permission. It is illegal to copy, scan, download, print, share, alter, or otherwise steal any image created by Natalie’s Studio during client’s photo session. This applies to "sneak peek" images, images posted in an online proofing gallery, blog, Facebook, or hard copy images. If client steals images via any method listed above, or any other method, client will be invoiced for the cost of EACH digital image client has stolen, at photographer’s current price per digital file.
© Natalie's Studio